SB Plant Invigorator Concentrate
A unique pesticide, mildewcide and foliar feed for use on all edible and ornamental crops. SBPI is used by professional and amateur growers and gardeners worldwide. It helps to produce quality fruit, vegetables, flowers, bushes, shrubs and trees and controls a wide range of important pest species that include Whitefly, Aphid, Spider Mite, Mealybug, Scale insects and Psyllids. The SBPI has a ‘physical mode of action’ which is non-chemical and non-biological. If applied correctly pests will not become resistant to SBPI. The efficacy is excellent.
In summary SBPI is:
- Non toxic
- Suitable for use throughout the year
- No harvest interval
- Plant stimulant foliar feed for strong healthy growth
- Controls plant pests including Whitefly, Aphid, Spider Mite and Mealybug
- Pests will not become resistant
- Can control mildew
- Physical mode of action
- Helps prevent chlorosis and improve leaf colour and vigour
- Plant wash for a cleaner, shiny appearance
DILUTION RATE (for the concentrate)
10 ml concentrate to 1 litre of water. Add required amount to water and stir well. Only apply diluted. Do not exceed the appropriate application rates. Apply using a fine sprayer. To maximise effectiveness ensure product is applied thoroughly to upper and lower leaf surfaces on a weekly basis. Reseal container after use. Protect from frost. Store out of direct sunlight above 0c and below 30c. For best results repeat spray weekly.